Safety & Health, Environmental & Quality Consulting
AT SRM we provide consulting for Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality. The aim of our consulting work is twofold:
- Prevention of harm, be it injury & ill health; environmental pollution, property damage or loss of customers.
- Continual improvement through performance analysis and appropriate action.
Our clients gain assurance that their SHEQ compliance needs are effectively managed.
SRM creates effective management systems that are based around our customers’ needs. The management systems we design and implement have been certified against ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 as standalone or integrated management systems. We are well recognised in the industry and successfully lead many companies through their certification.
Construction Safety & Health
SRM operates extensively within the Construction Industry and have been the appointed auditors for the MBSA (Master Builders South Africa) National Occupational Health & Safety competition for 3 consecutive years, 2011 – 2013. We provide the following quality services within Construction Industry;
SRM Consultants are Professional Construction Health & Safety Agents, registered with the SACPCMP.
1. Our services include rendering professional health & safety input at the following Construction stages in terms of the Clients responsibility:
- Initiation and briefing stage
- Concept and feasibility stage
- Design & development stage
- Documentation & Procurement stage
- Construction management stage
- Project Close-out stage
2. We provide Contractor Management services, ensuing all your contractors comply before they enter the site
3. We provide Construction Health & Safety files to Principal Contractors and Sub- Contractors
- Safety Health & Environmental legal compliance audits.
- ISO 9001; ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 GAP or readiness audits.
- Construction Health and Safety Legal compliance audits.