Welcome to this new vlog series on Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
Risk assessment approaches can be as varied as choices of breakfasts, however common amongst all recognised approaches as:
1. A Process of Discovery (identifying your Areas, Occupations and Equipment/ Substances)
2. Hazard Identification - Tools to use (Job Hazard Analysis, MSDS, Plant & Equipment Manuals)
3. Risk Assessment and Analysis - Types of Risk Assessments - Baseline Risk Assessment, Task Risk Assessment, Issue Based Risk Assessment and Continuous Risk Assessment.
4. Risk Evaluation - Hierarchy's of Controls (Elimination, Substitution, Engineering, Administrative and PPE)
5. Risk Treatment - Treat, Tolerate, Terminate and Transfer
Join us as we take you through the tools and techniques that can be utilised to ensure a comprehensive risk management strategy.